- "Beautiful location, superb food and great company - we'll be back!"
-Barbara, Lineboro, MD
- "The finest B&B experience we've had - the spirituality of this home has truly blessed our lives. Thanks."
-Chris & Julia, Arlington, VA
- "Thank you so very much for all of the pampering and care you gave. This is truly a sanctuary."
-Beth, Stockton, NJ
- "Your home was built before Kansas was a state! We love the history and your loving restoration. Thank you for your genuine, loving hospitality."
-Dave & Laurel, Wichita, KS
- "Wonderful! Don't change a thing!...Good luck, good health & lots of happiness!"
-Dave & Ann Marie, W. York, England
- "The accommodations and ambiance were both outstanding. Thanks for your personal touch."
-Susan & Dan, Princeton, NJ
- "Just like the picture in my magazine! We have dreamed of staying in a home like this. Your hospitality has been wonderful. We hope to come back some day."
-Dave & Mary, Eagle, NE
- "Thanks once again for a fabulous stay! Your food is excellent as always. We hope to see you again soon."
-Lisa & Pat, Jerico, NY
- "Loved your company and your breakfast. You and your family are most gracious!"
-Kathy, Monroe, CT
- "We couldn't have picked a more perfect place for our very special family reunion. You made us feel very, very special -- somewhere between visiting royalty and an extension of your own beautiful family. We'll always cherish memories of your warm hospitality...may God's beneficent kindness continue to shine on your family as it has so abundantly on ours, and may the Brownstone Colonial Inn bring you every hope and dream you have worked and prayed for."
--Bob & Joann, State College, PA
© 2004 Brownstone Colonial Inn
590 Galen Hall Road - Reinholds, PA 17569
TOLL FREE: 1.877.464.9862 - Phone: 717.484.4460
Our Customers are happy with our Berks County Bed and Breakfast Accommodations in Pennsylvania.